scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Notice the sleek, streemlined "Point and click" interface. Anyone can use one with simple instructions! Thirty pictures in 556 resolution per memory stick. I have one similar to it. While mine only gets 20 pictures per stick, it has a higher res at 762x51.
I don't know what kind of Camera that is, but I want one!
ReplyDeleteNotice the sleek, streemlined "Point and click" interface. Anyone can use one with simple instructions! Thirty pictures in 556 resolution per memory stick. I have one similar to it. While mine only gets 20 pictures per stick, it has a higher res at 762x51.
ReplyDeleteYou know the BEST part about the 20 and 30 picture sticks? They are illegal in California! Worth buy a couple on that basis ALONE.
ReplyDeleteYatalli