scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
zzzzzzzzzz...c'mon Nancy you cute lil ol thang..zzz...you brang the biscotti...zzzz..an I'll brang zzz..cigars..grumpf..zz..hit'll be a bawl..snort..zz.
To the tune of "White Christmas:" I'm dreaming of a fat intern Just like one I used to have. Where my skin would glisten And I would listen for the sound of Betty Currie at the door...
He's a tired and unhealthy old man. I keep tellin' ya, Hillary's gonna bump him off just before Election Day to get the sympathy vote. If he lasts that long. DD
What else could one expect? Their allies are a tiresome herd of boring tedious asses. You know, kinda like they are. God save the Republic.
ReplyDeleteCan I get an Amen!?
Casca
zzzzzzzzzz...c'mon Nancy you cute lil ol thang..zzz...you brang the biscotti...zzzz..an I'll brang zzz..cigars..grumpf..zz..hit'll be a bawl..snort..zz.
ReplyDeleteTo the tune of "White Christmas:"
ReplyDeleteI'm dreaming of a fat intern
Just like one I used to have.
Where my skin would glisten
And I would listen
for the sound of Betty Currie at the door...
He's a tired and unhealthy old man. I keep tellin' ya, Hillary's gonna bump him off just before Election Day to get the sympathy vote. If he lasts that long. DD
ReplyDeleteHe's just praying.
ReplyDelete