scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
I'm going to say the post is in Australia because a sign post in any other country would say "Ayer's Rock" instead of Uluru. But where in Oz, ??? (not to mention signs for Perth, Melbourne and Sydney.)
I'm going to say the post is in Australia because a sign post in any other country would say "Ayer's Rock" instead of Uluru.
ReplyDeleteBut where in Oz, ???
(not to mention signs for Perth, Melbourne and Sydney.)
North Pole perhaps
ReplyDeleteOh, and I'm standing in Northern Virginia, just to answer your question.
ReplyDeleteNear Sydney, Australia
ReplyDeleteBTW I think the dates are for the Olympics (Sydney 2000, Melbourne 1956 etc)
ReplyDeleteYep, they're Olympic dates.
ReplyDeleteBonus points for the first person to locate this lighthouse.
ReplyDeleteFYI, since no-one cares, today (they're ahead) is Australia Day.
ReplyDeleteHey, I was looking at a web site of Australian lighthouses and didn't see that one.
ReplyDeleteOlympic stadium/Olympic Village Sydney Australia.
ReplyDeleteLt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
BlogDog,
ReplyDeleteWho said it was in Australia? ;-)
Spousal origins total for ZsaZsa Gabor,Elizabeth Taylor,Rita Hayworth, and Joan Collins.
ReplyDeleteNo takers huh?
ReplyDeleteIts the Cape Reinga lighthouse New Zealand.
The photo was taken, by me, on October 28th 1989.
Canon New F-1 with 24mm f1.4L lens.
Google Earth/Maps has hi-def satellite photo's of the area.
Type in E172.6777433472531 S34.42662919084894