scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Operation Chaos - The Courts
Operation Chaos, Phase II
There
can be little argument that the most brilliant political strategist
today is Rush Limbaugh. He is literally pulling the strings of the
Democratic Party, and has all involved hopping about like toads.
In case you missed it, here's a very brief audio of where
Operation Chaos may be headed.
Brilliant. Thanks Rog!
ReplyDeleteoy vey ole'
I can't believe I get 3 hours a day of Rush while I'm working-he is such a pleasure.
ReplyDeleteDid you hear him today channel Bill? It was about 6 or 7 minutes of adlib, genius. Funniest damn thing I've heard in ages.
MM
MM - I'm a huge fan, but I missed his show today. He does BJC really, really well. Wish I caught it.
ReplyDeleteAs an aside, Rodger, is Rush wearing the Barn Army mess dress?
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
uh ... yeah. Mess dress.
ReplyDeleteI was embarrassed by that Rush, so I replaced it.
ReplyDelete