scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
"vertigo"?........Heck..Makes me wanna horizontigo.
Victoria's Secret new Under I beam Push Up Bra?
new Under I beam Push Up BraNah - It's the helium filled model.Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
It's the high-dive effect.
The elephant's mesmerized too.
I think I saw those in "Biggins"Ozaob
They "Embiggen The Smallest Man" -- Jeremiah Springfield.
They're fake. I saw real ones once.Tim
Nice personal flotation devices. Are they coastie (USCG) approved? Maybe they should check them out.righty gomez
Ummmm...pose-ies.
Kinda tender and sensitive Honey?...Here.. Let me numb those for you....Num num num num num num......Ok. I'm all better now.
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
"vertigo"?........Heck..Makes me wanna horizontigo.
ReplyDeleteVictoria's Secret new Under I beam Push Up Bra?
ReplyDeletenew Under I beam Push Up Bra
ReplyDeleteNah - It's the helium filled model.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
It's the high-dive effect.
ReplyDeleteThe elephant's mesmerized too.
ReplyDeleteI think I saw those in "Biggins"
ReplyDeleteOzaob
They "Embiggen The Smallest Man" -- Jeremiah Springfield.
ReplyDeleteThey're fake. I saw real ones once.
ReplyDeleteTim
Nice personal flotation devices. Are they coastie (USCG) approved? Maybe they should check them out.
ReplyDeleterighty gomez
Ummmm...pose-ies.
ReplyDeleteKinda tender and sensitive Honey?...Here.. Let me numb those for you....Num num num num num num......Ok. I'm all better now.
ReplyDelete