Pages

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I'm tired of waiting for the "Big One"

New Cars in California Must Display Global Warming Score
I like what you're saying


Click n Print
I'm sure y'all are aware of this latest nincompoopery from the capitol of American nincompoopery. As Dr. Hardcrab told me last night over a round of depth charges, "For the first time in my life, I wanna be a zero."   I attempted to get a rating for our cars, but like everything else in California, the notion is way ahead of the motion.  It don't work.  Frustrated, I printed up my own  official Air  Resources Board window sticker.  I know, I don't live in California, but I want to impress people nevertheless.  You can even print your own. Just click, save and print. 

TIP:.  A good Eagle Scout project would be to print up hundreds of these and visit your local car dealerships lot. 

4 comments:

  1. Since Anthropogenic Global Warming is unproven, all car should get a perfect score.

    Any car manufacturer who is not given a perfect rating by the state of California should sue for libel immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 mega cab Cummings diesel, here in Cali! USA!UAS!USA!
    *skrew you Ahnold*

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the video 'One Step Beyond' by the English band Madness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frightening beyond words, this. The fools in Jersey will gobble this up.

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.