scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Awwwww...I geddit now...It's a different department altogether that instructs on the "drop trou & skivvies" part....Jesus, this means that there's a "wipe procedure" & a "proper flush" Div.
And then what?
ReplyDeleteDon't leave me hanging!
So now "they" have told you how to leave a shite, next "they" will tell you when.
ReplyDelete"they" = Socialist MFCS nanny state MF'ers
Do I have to put a global warming sticker on each movement?
ReplyDeleteI thought if it was brown, I could flush it down ...
That 'foot rest' doesn't look big enough. Alot of republicans have a 'wide stance'.
ReplyDeleteTim
Awwwww...I geddit now...It's a different department altogether that instructs on the "drop trou & skivvies" part....Jesus, this means that there's a "wipe procedure" & a "proper flush" Div.
ReplyDeleteWhere are the liberry books?
ReplyDeleteI find that walking a quarter-mile away from the nearest restroom does the trick.
ReplyDeleteYou are shitting me, right?
ReplyDeleteLt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick