scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
MailCall Sailing
The Real King of France Answers Your Mail
“
Dear Real King of France:
While I was Watching the Olympics I wondered what happens when the women sailors have to pee?
Awesome premise! Give me more of Dear TRKOF! DougM~~excellent humor. :D
I saw both of those shows on MC with Mack. Awesome USA!UAS!USA! moments. [NTM, having Mack as host is preferable for any red blooded American woman! Great looking, real man. *hunka-hunka*
Dear TRKOF, On my new Dodge Caravan, I've installed a swivel-mounted automatic weapon. I'm currently Ebaying the X-Net Car Arrest system, not made outta money ya know.
Anyways, I placed my Obama/bin Biden bumper sticker on the front windshield, to occasionally save ammo if I'm going fast enough.
Of course, anyone who cheers said sticker will get shot/run over/both. And I'll dead anyone who keys my new Dodge. My question is: What should I do with those who neither key nor cheer?
Dear Rodger,
ReplyDeleteI am continually being pursued by vans with chain guns mounted on their roofs. What brand of spike strip do you recommend?
-DougM
I had 'zactly the same prollem Doug, until I found this. Works like a charm.
ReplyDeleteAwesome premise! Give me more of Dear TRKOF!
ReplyDeleteDougM~~excellent humor. :D
I saw both of those shows on MC with Mack. Awesome USA!UAS!USA! moments. [NTM, having Mack as host is preferable for any red blooded American woman! Great looking, real man. *hunka-hunka*
Dear TRKOF,
ReplyDeleteOn my new Dodge Caravan, I've installed a swivel-mounted automatic weapon. I'm currently Ebaying the X-Net Car Arrest system, not made outta money ya know.
Anyways, I placed my Obama/bin Biden bumper sticker on the front windshield, to occasionally save ammo if I'm going fast enough.
Of course, anyone who cheers said sticker will get shot/run over/both. And I'll dead anyone who keys my new Dodge. My question is: What should I do with those who neither key nor cheer?
I had 'zactly the same prollem Doug, until I found this.
ReplyDeletePersonally I prefer the Secret Service solution to that "prollem" ;-)
I take it you dint check in with Dillon A-O?
ReplyDeleteDillon?
ReplyDeleteOhhh the Dillion M134 Gatling Gun... link. Yeah I missed it.
ReplyDeleteI WANT ONE.
I could have so much fun with that in traffic ;-)
Well Doug, if you have any good questions, I'm open. :)
ReplyDeleteI prefer my solution.
ReplyDelete( yes, that's my firearm ... )
Still looking for a ring mount to put it on my Suburban.