scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Thank you. My heart is beaming!!! sir schlong.:)
Yours, Juice? Very cute.mary
If this doesn't go viral then there's really something very wrong with people.Who took the photo....and who wrote the caption? Top ten ever:)
Wrong questions SondraK. It's not who discovered America first, it's whose discovery put it on the map! USA! UAS! USA!
My guess is that he eats them.GrinfilledCelt
I'll bet he enjoys driving his enemies before him and hearing the lamentations of their women.
"oh yeah...I eat it cause it puts GRIT 'n your craw"
LOL, priceless.Casca
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
Thank you.
ReplyDeleteMy heart is beaming!!! sir schlong.:)
Yours, Juice? Very cute.
ReplyDeletemary
If this doesn't go viral then there's really something very wrong with people.
ReplyDeleteWho took the photo....and who wrote the caption? Top ten ever:)
Wrong questions SondraK. It's not who discovered America first, it's whose discovery put it on the map! USA! UAS! USA!
ReplyDeleteMy guess is that he eats them.
ReplyDeleteGrinfilledCelt
I'll bet he enjoys driving his enemies before him and hearing the lamentations of their women.
ReplyDelete"oh yeah...I eat it cause it puts GRIT 'n your craw"
ReplyDeleteLOL, priceless.
ReplyDeleteCasca