scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
"The media, indeed, has become the uniting foe for the GOP." Well, duh!
Right after the speeches, I switched over to MSNBC to hear the moronic things they had to say. I could only stand it for a few minutes but I did notice that where FOX had lots of reporters out on the floor, all of these clods were staying in the press box. GrinfilledCelt
I tried watching MSLSD for a couple of minutes after Palin's speech. That was all I could stand. But I swear Chris Matthews and Keith Olberdork were going to get into a knock-down drag-out fist fight over which one of them was going to suck Obama's dick.
"The media, indeed, has become the uniting foe for the GOP." Well, duh!
ReplyDeleteRight after the speeches, I switched over to MSNBC to hear the moronic things they had to say. I could only stand it for a few minutes but I did notice that where FOX had lots of reporters out on the floor, all of these clods were staying in the press box.
GrinfilledCelt
I had the most amazing call from my 87 year old “way Democrat” Sire today......way too much to comment on....I’ll post if any one is interested.
ReplyDeleteChanged his mind.....
I gotta leave the area for a while anyways.
take care
If only we could end the convention by riding a;; the Journalistas out on a rail
ReplyDeleteI tried watching MSLSD for a couple of minutes after Palin's speech. That was all I could stand. But I swear Chris Matthews and Keith Olberdork were going to get into a knock-down drag-out fist fight over which one of them was going to suck Obama's dick.
ReplyDelete