Pages

Monday, April 06, 2009

Lounge Talk

 Heard at the Lounge


3dc   Bless me for I have sinned.
I got mad at an English Man who told me Obama was "Extremely Intelligent"

I responded:
Has intelligence been treated the same way currency values have?

Thing From Snowy Mountain   thought y'all might want to see this:


Spooky murder in Loudon County, VA


Mike N.
So the CIA gives Bennet outdated maps to target with, fires him when a bomb gets dropped on something the bad map doesn't show exists and 10 years later he ends up killed.

If I was a conspiracy buff, I'd say that chain of events isn't much of a surprise.

Edit: And whomever titled that story should be ashamed.



Mike N.





Frank G  as discussed here, ammo is getting reaaallly hard to find


4 comments:

  1. Muslims want to use lasers on their mosques. We need to help them out...http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7984556.stm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gramma St. Pauli

    ReplyDelete
  3. She gives good head.

    alwaysFresh,neverFrozen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mentioned getting brass knuckles a few months ago. Doubt I'll ever use them, but they are very real, and oh my, noone wants to be hit with them, not even by their kid sister.

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.