scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Josh & Annoyed: She's not only married, but if you watch such stuff, I think she's preggers. I smile when I hear her talk, in an avuncular way, of course. She is the sort of person that I 'wish well upon their success', and I cannot tell you why. Just want her to do well, kind of as if she were my much younger sister... tomw
I think Biden's been drinking. Not heavily. But just enough to take the edge off the day.
ReplyDeleteLow IQ can resemble drunkeness.
ReplyDeleteDamn Martha MacCallum. Best part of that video. She's 26 years my senior, but I would destroy her.
ReplyDeleteLmao.
Word Verification; queal
Missing an S, or it would be right on.
Get it line Josh ;-)
ReplyDelete(Actually isn't she married?)
Josh & Annoyed: She's not only married, but if you watch such stuff, I think she's preggers.
ReplyDeleteI smile when I hear her talk, in an avuncular way, of course. She is the sort of person that I 'wish well upon their success', and I cannot tell you why. Just want her to do well, kind of as if she were my much younger sister...
tomw
turing:sheers ... Hmmm .. Fredericks?
I have noticed her wearing a different type of clothing lately. No matter, still putting off a hot for teacher kind of vibe lmao.
ReplyDelete