scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
OKC, Americas new Alamo, or the next Charleston Harbor? I'm glad I'm on the red dirt side of things. I don't know an Okie that can't shoot. Too bad we have a douche democrap governor. That situation will be taken care of shortly I can assure you.
OKC, Americas new Alamo, or the next Charleston Harbor? I'm glad I'm on the red dirt side of things. I don't know an Okie that can't shoot. Too bad we have a douche democrap governor. That situation will be taken care of shortly I can assure you.
ReplyDeletePlowboy
Well. ALRIGHT! Ya know, I'm beginning to REALLY like Oklahoma!
ReplyDeleteIn times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act.
ReplyDeleteGeorge Orwell
RAK