scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
My clever attempt at framing the day's events to show a White House under siege fell flat. sigh But yeah, there's so much outlandishness going on that it's become commonplace; accepted with a yawn and a fart.
Under siege is a beginning. I want to see a White House under indictment. The Congress has Constitutional protection from fraud and theft charges if they do it while in session, but I haven't heard the same for the Executive. Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
What about this headline...ABC turns programming over to Obama.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.drudgereport.com/flashaot.htm
Talk about journalistic integrity???
My clever attempt at framing the day's events to show a White House under siege fell flat. sigh But yeah, there's so much outlandishness going on that it's become commonplace; accepted with a yawn and a fart.
ReplyDeleteUnder siege is a beginning. I want to see a White House under indictment.
ReplyDeleteThe Congress has Constitutional protection from fraud and theft charges if they do it while in session, but I haven't heard the same for the Executive.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick