Pages

▼

Friday, June 19, 2009

Nobody can do this

12 comments:

  1. Any relation to Katya? I'll ask Jerry.

    olds-mo-william

    ReplyDelete
  2. The music is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just imagine Rahm Emmanuel doing that. EYE BLEACH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want one to play with.

    Boneshaker

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of politicians are just as flexible. How else could they get their heads so far up their arses?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Lord in a Handbasket!

    Is it wrong to think non-biblical thoughts about that lovely lady after seeing that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. She'll never have to ask "Honey, does this dress make my butt look big?"
    I mean, she can check for herself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Spread your wings
    Come on fly awhile
    Straight to my arms
    Little angel child
    You know you only
    Lonely twenty-two story block

    And if somebody, not just anybody
    Wanted to get close to you
    For instance, me, baby

    All you gotta do
    Is ring a bell
    Step right up, step right up
    And step right up
    Ballerina" V. Morrison

    ReplyDelete
  9. I figured it was from the Onion and any minute one of her legs was gonna pop out a joint & fall off.
    RAK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Santa,

    I've been very, very good this year and just wanted to send you my Christmas list a little early ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ralph Gizzip6/20/09, 7:53 PM

    When her dancing career is over she'll make a fortune in porn.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I took this seriously as the art is was intended, until she looked leeringly over her shoulder (or is that fetchingly?) near the end of the video. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.