scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
The liberal on the right enjoys his Uhbama shit sandwich while the indoctrinator explains why his new burkha designwill be a fashion hit. Some of the women can't wait to try one. Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
"Betty, I just can't get my mind on the Blue Head lecture...I keep looking at the guy in front of us in the light blue shirt...Jeez..Does he have a hole in the back of his head?...Strange."
The liberal on the right enjoys his Uhbama shit sandwich while the indoctrinator explains why his new burkha designwill be a fashion hit.
ReplyDeleteSome of the women can't wait to try one.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
"Betty, I just can't get my mind on the Blue Head lecture...I keep looking at the guy in front of us in the light blue shirt...Jeez..Does he have a hole in the back of his head?...Strange."
ReplyDeleteI don't think its funny, he dipped those love eggs from my handbag!
ReplyDelete