scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Gen. Ngyan C Loan was a hero cop doing a necessary job: The terrorist assassin he executed had just been caught killing 7 people; cops and cops families. This was during the Tet Offensive, when the outcome was still unsure. RAK
A PBR?
ReplyDeleteMercy killing.
Turing word: "fleconne". I find that inappropriate.
ah aight, I don get it
ReplyDelete(courtesy our public school system)
Thor~
Gen. Ngyan C Loan was a hero cop doing a necessary job: The terrorist assassin he executed had just been caught killing 7 people; cops and cops families. This was during the Tet Offensive, when the outcome was still unsure.
ReplyDeleteRAK
Exactly - which is why the sumbitch will be shot again in every reincarnation. Once a commie always a commie.
ReplyDeleteThat picture has never failed to elicit a warm 'n fuzzy feeling from me, every single time I see it.
ReplyDeletebut who is the person super imposed?
ReplyDeleteThor~
"but who is the person super imposed?"
ReplyDeleteRodger, we're not worthy: I been out a town fishing, what I miss?
What's with the Viet-person and the Pabst?
RAK