scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Many thanks for you, and what you do here Rog. WFB said, that art is that which elevates the human spirit. You do that, and I am grateful.CascaPS I'll stick something in your stocking at Christmas. It won't be something I found on the road.
Makes me feel like Bill Clinton.You know, taking a tongue lashing from an ol' cow.
Thanks for the comment Casca
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
Many thanks for you, and what you do here Rog. WFB said, that art is that which elevates the human spirit. You do that, and I am grateful.
ReplyDeleteCasca
PS I'll stick something in your stocking at Christmas. It won't be something I found on the road.
Makes me feel like Bill Clinton.
ReplyDeleteYou know, taking a tongue lashing from an ol' cow.
Thanks for the comment Casca
ReplyDelete