scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Ya found it. I've been looking for the Ewe-Toob clip for years--without success.At last I have my fav "negotiation scene".
Great movie for a bit of fun all around.
I had never seen this! My kind of negotiations!
That movie is so good on so many levels. I need to hone my negotiation skills.--mech
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
Ya found it. I've been looking for the Ewe-Toob clip for years--without success.
ReplyDeleteAt last I have my fav "negotiation scene".
Great movie for a bit of fun all around.
ReplyDeleteI had never seen this! My kind of negotiations!
ReplyDeleteThat movie is so good on so many levels. I need to hone my negotiation skills.
ReplyDelete--mech