Pages

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Hate Thought

Say, I have a hate thought ...



 This was supposed to be The Simpsons on my TIVO, but I guess the World Series bumped it.  Instead of laughing at Homer, I was swearing at this further bit of in-your-face totalitarianism. "Hate Crime" bills! There are more iterations of Hate Crime bills than Black History Months; there's a new one every time I turn around.  This edition was attached to military funding legislation, so who knew?  The video speaks for itself, I hope.

3 comments:

  1. So take this as a warning, if you're going to kill anybody, make sure you do it out of love.
    GrinfilledCelt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just happen to be among those this new law is alleged to protect. And this may surprise some of those on here but I utterly and without exception oppose this law.

    - the friendly grizzly

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much for equal protection under the law. This crap just rips the blindfolds off of lady justice.

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.