Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

twilight time

How Twilight Works
 MoSup just watched a morning show featuring the Twilight author (it began with a dream) and was telling me that all the girls at work are ga-ga over it.  Have you ever heard of it?  Why, matter of fact, yes I have.


 
A few weeks ago I had the miserable experience of reading Twilight. A friend bought it for me and I took it with me to read on a long flight from Seattle to Houston. I knew it was going to be crappy, but I thought it would be a guilty pleasure kind of crappy - where you know it's bad but you still get enjoyment out of it. I actually managed to power through around 400 pages until I gave up and started reading Sky Mall. I've been seeing Twilight everywhere lately, especially with Vampire Teens II New Moon's release, so I thought I'd break down why chicks go apeshit for it.  [continued]

11 comments:

  1. Good thing this blog doesn't have many (if any) 13yr-old girl readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great FORGER.
    10+

    (And just where is Sarah Michelle-Gellar--Buffy The Vampire Slayer--when you need her?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rodger, will you be re-uploading the Schlong Christmas Special video any time soon? I've tried googling it on other sites but the old player it was hosted on no longer works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Really enjoyed that Forger!
    Next: Burn Harry Potter & company at the stake.
    RAK

    ReplyDelete
  5. That youtube video, wow I wasn't expecting that! No I meant the collection of christmas carols and images you put together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Christmas video made me blow my red bull out of my nose ! My kids wanted to see what was so funny , I think they liked it as much as I did : ) LOA'sO ! smibsid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Besides *everyone* knows the Sookie Stackhouse books are far superior to the Twilight books.

    TFV

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only way to watch Twilight...

    *splorch*
    "rabbit dentures"

    e~C

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the first twilight movie (and I'm male). It was quite possibly the funniest movie I've ever seen.

    I'm told it was a serious attempt at a dramatic movie, but anything that silly has to be deliberate. No one is that bad.

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.