scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Friday, November 06, 2009
Wanted to see Poland
Boris decides to defect
Over Poland, he got the munchies for some real pierogi
The front seater is milliseconds from leaving - see the head braced against the headrest? He's gonna try to stop Boris from defecting. Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
Yes... pierogis are worth the trip, but I'd kill for a steamin' pot of glumkis and kielbasa. When my second-generation Polish bride of 35 years wants me to do anything for her, pierogis, glumkis or good, home-made kielbasa will pretty-much make it happen.
Wow. What a picture. Can you imagine what the just launched pilot is thinking?
ReplyDelete"Oh crap, I think the G-forces caused me to soil my underwear"
The front seater is milliseconds from leaving - see the head braced against the headrest? He's gonna try to stop Boris from defecting.
ReplyDeleteLt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
Yes... pierogis are worth the trip, but I'd kill for a steamin' pot of glumkis and kielbasa. When my second-generation Polish bride of 35 years wants me to do anything for her, pierogis, glumkis or good, home-made kielbasa will pretty-much make it happen.
ReplyDeleteI guess all that duct tape ahead of the missle just didn't hold up.
ReplyDeleteAlex, I'll take "what does this button do?" for $1000.
ReplyDelete--Jack
Jack Wins!
ReplyDelete