scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
*wink wink*
Recognizing Talent
Where We Find It
Tim W sent this ("I had to") a few days ago, and it caused a dilemma of sorts. While it isn't salacious,
it does involve nipples, and that can legitimately be considered out of
bounds by some. But, hey! Is it fair to boycott god given
talent just because it involves bare breasts? I say no. So
fair warning, Ned Flanders would not approve. The Nobel prize
committee ought.
PS - those opting out can view this alternative film while we watch winking boobies.
Everybody's got to be good at something
ReplyDeleteA talent not limited to women.
ReplyDeleteI watched it 3 times before I noticed she isnt all that pretty.
ReplyDeleteTim
Ya never get tired of a gal like that.
ReplyDeleteCasca
What a sparkling personality too, wot?
ReplyDelete