scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
WOW! Just wow! Great story on boobs and the rise in interest....Yat
Oooops did I say boobs? I meant bonds. What ever was I thinking?
Did she lose a bet? I'm sure it's photoshopped, but it reminds me of the Naked News.
it looks like the market likes it too! look at the indickes rise!
It would seem to be PS'd, but I didn't do it, and it's a damned fine effort if it is.
Sweeps Week again awreddy?
That poses a question. Why put buttons on womens clothing? It should be all velcro.Casca
Liz Claman has permanent residence in my top 5 shower girls. I really shouldn't reveal that but WTF.
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
WOW! Just wow! Great story on boobs and the rise in interest....
ReplyDeleteYat
Oooops did I say boobs? I meant bonds. What ever was I thinking?
ReplyDeleteDid she lose a bet? I'm sure it's photoshopped, but it reminds me of the Naked News.
ReplyDeleteit looks like the market likes it too! look at the indickes rise!
ReplyDeleteIt would seem to be PS'd, but I didn't do it, and it's a damned fine effort if it is.
ReplyDeleteSweeps Week again awreddy?
ReplyDeleteThat poses a question. Why put buttons on womens clothing? It should be all velcro.
ReplyDeleteCasca
Liz Claman has permanent residence in my top 5 shower girls. I really shouldn't reveal that but WTF.
ReplyDelete