|
Walter Olsen at Overlawyered has a post about today's WSJ article “The other Blumenthal scandal.”
| “
|
For more on some of the cases that have brought Blumenthal his
reputation as a bully and grandstander, start here,
here,
and here.
And William Saletan at Slate is out with the piece I wish I’d
written comparing Blumenthal’s repeated misstatements on his service
record with the sorts of misrepresentations for which he’s gone after
marketers and other businesses over the years.
|
” |
Mr. Olsen ends with what interests me most about this "Winter Soldier"
| “
|
For some light on how Blumenthal happened to obtain a photo opportunity
in a VFW hall to denounce his critics, check out this
post by Ronald Winter.
|
” |
Human crap.
|
|
They share fond memories of not being in Cambodia for Christmas, 1968.
ReplyDeleteGreat PS!
ReplyDeleteRAK
You named it and claimed it, en total. two hands clapping. :}
ReplyDeletedittos on the ps
"Kiss me you fool!"
ReplyDelete"I love you man"
Thanks JMcD, but I don't go that way
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha....Nah, that's for the picture above.
ReplyDelete