scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Osplatt
Fling a-bama!
“
Watch
as Obama falls on the bubbles or grab him and fling him about as you
watch the physics. after flinging that little jerk around, I now feel
so much better! LOL
I remember posting this maybe 6-7 years ago, with different graphics. If I was going to reconstitute it, there would be a hidden brick wall. Still fun; thanks Chrissie.
!! Juice!!
ReplyDeleteRAK
That is way to kindly. Yeah, brick wall or RAK's juice. Electric or HCI.
ReplyDeleteFling our great supreme leader. It must because of our great love that we praise him everyday of our lives. Oh yeah!
ReplyDeleterighty gomez
That sumbitch can really take a beating on them rubber balls! But what we really need is a spiked top fence and some broken glass.
ReplyDelete