scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Cartoon M'chelle lacking Wookie bucketass and buck teeth. If cartoon Wookie ate an apple through a picket fence, then scowled as she threw the core at whitey, we'd know for sure that was the First *itch. Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
I wonder how many votes those Taiwanese animations are costing the Obamanation. Apparently it is not a good idea to piss off countries with animation capacity.
Also, I was just thinking that airline attendant would make a good employee at Gutfield's new bar.
Cartoon M'chelle lacking Wookie bucketass and buck teeth. If cartoon Wookie ate an apple through a picket fence, then scowled as she threw the core at whitey, we'd know for sure that was the First *itch.
ReplyDeleteLt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
I wonder how many votes those Taiwanese animations are costing the Obamanation. Apparently it is not a good idea to piss off countries with animation capacity.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I was just thinking that airline attendant would make a good employee at Gutfield's new bar.
I love how she has a snout that turns up just like the original Grinch in a skowl. She begs for her own cartoon.
ReplyDeleteOMG! I understand Chinese!
ReplyDeleteMile66
I always find these funny as hell.
ReplyDelete