scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
You'll shoot your eye out!
Mad Men Run Amok!
Disclaimer:
I understand that the pointy bra - responsible for so many eye injuries
at 1950's drive-in theaters - is making a comeback. My guess is
the success of Mad Men is responsible, but I digress. Moving your cursor over the picture below
will reveal human breasts, with nippleage accoutrement. It
is my stance here that anything that makes one laugh milk out
one's nose cannot be prurient or salacious. I am thus absolved.
Wow! Talk about Bazookas!
ReplyDeleteYou think Army, I think Navy... thems thar be torpedoes!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a front bumper on a '55 Cadillac.
ReplyDeleteI curse the implant Dr. and wonder if she sued him
ReplyDeletegeorge
WV: filti, that is just what it is
I'm not an engineer, but there has to be L-brackets involved here.
ReplyDeleteThey defy the laws of gravity! They require no support! It's a miracle!
ReplyDeleteI bet they are hard as rocks. They look good but are not so pleasant to the touch. I'd be happy to test that hypothesis and report.
AWM
She was just jumping up and down, and the camera caught her at a moment in time. I know-I do it myself.
ReplyDeleteAWM,,, you think they look good?
ReplyDeleteThat woman has an interesting face. She looks like the Statue of Liberty face.
ReplyDeleteGahh!
The SoL with breasts!......Gahhhhh!
I should'a said Bare breasts.
ReplyDeleteKitty C- what an avatar I have for you. Nah, not needed. The image is soldered to your name from here on.
ReplyDeleteTorpedo loes!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is an engineering accomplishment.
ReplyDeleteI hope it got the Nobel Prize for Physics.
Active Missile Defense
ReplyDeleteGrinfilledCelt
Well, yeah, they're tits. Nice nipples. They bear closer examination at least.
ReplyDeleteAWM
WV: pointyboobs. Naw, just kidding! It was obamaisamuslim.
Methinks it's the baby's feeding time; that, or perhaps a skin colored shelf bra?
ReplyDelete