scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
looks like Frank Zappa...
Naw, Zappa had both eyes.Tim
argh, only 16 days left until http://www.talklikeapirate.com/.
That reminds me of the good ol' slice a banana before it's peeled trick. Great reactions.*crickets*No amateur magicians on-line, eh?
A stitch in time, eh Doug?
Doug - I thought the the pre-sliced banana trick was proprietary, the guy who showed me having passed-on. You must be living in my underpants.
Well, I know of two ways to do it, but there are probably mo...Wait, "underpants?"
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
looks like Frank Zappa...
ReplyDeleteNaw, Zappa had both eyes.
ReplyDeleteTim
argh, only 16 days left until http://www.talklikeapirate.com/.
ReplyDeleteThat reminds me of the good ol' slice a banana before it's peeled trick. Great reactions.
ReplyDelete*crickets*
No amateur magicians on-line, eh?
A stitch in time, eh Doug?
ReplyDeleteDoug - I thought the the pre-sliced banana trick was proprietary, the guy who showed me having passed-on. You must be living in my underpants.
ReplyDeleteWell, I know of two ways to do it, but there are probably mo...
ReplyDeleteWait, "underpants?"