|
| “
|
The
National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), a division of the National
Institutes of Health (NIH), spent $823,200 of economic stimulus funds
in 2009 on a study by a UCLA research team to teach uncircumcised
African men how to wash their genitals after having sex.
|
” |
|
Well theres those shovel ready jobs
ReplyDeleteYo peeps,
ReplyDeleteAfter mackin' dem hos, soap up dat dangler.
There. Done. That'll be eight hundred grand, please.
Sing it with me!
ReplyDeleteEbonEE and IvoREE
Live together in penis washerEE
Can't stop laughing.......;-DDDDD
ReplyDeleteAd rem...
Gives a new meaning to "stimulus money." Speaking of genital-washing, I wonder how much of that Charlie Rangel had to do in order to get Bill Clinton to make robocalls for him?
ReplyDeleteIt's my body part and I'll wash it as fast as I want.
ReplyDeleteI have always heard that it's hard to get those anteaters clean.
ReplyDeleteGiven the prevalence of STDs in Africa, I suspect that they go through a lot of steel wool and Draino in their daily hygene.
Jayzuz molon ..., you made my teeth sweat with that one/ Owwy.
ReplyDelete