scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Reminds me of the time I lent an ol' widow lady my euro-adapter kit. When she returned 'em, she said thanks and gave me her hubby's old service 1911. Yeah, I knowww!
If it was a standard PC product, you could just go to a local computer store and buy a replacement powercord with the correct plug on the end for under $5.
Just don't slurp over it.
ReplyDeleteEpic kludgery! Traveling in Europe are we?
ReplyDeleteReminds me of the time I lent an ol' widow lady my euro-adapter kit. When she returned 'em, she said thanks and gave me her hubby's old service 1911. Yeah, I knowww!
ReplyDeleteDoug, I hope you shoveled that nice ladies walkway, or raked her leaves or something. I'm so jealous.
ReplyDeleteTrevor
That is so Bubba it's painful. But, hey, if it works more's the better!
ReplyDeleteNote that it is an Apple product in this picture.
ReplyDeleteIf it was a standard PC product, you could just go to a local computer store and buy a replacement powercord with the correct plug on the end for under $5.
JR's going to have a stroke.
ReplyDelete