scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Wednesday, September 01, 2010
From linebacker to Snow White
Today's Thought Bubble
When I was a tad, girls who did porn looked
like, well, girls that would do porn. I'm
oddly unsettled that most of today's porn
"models" are so pretty that I wouldn't have
had the nerve to ask them for a date.
Is this "married" porn? Kinda has that feel.
ReplyDeleteI think you're right Anon.... I believe she's anxious to get back to folding that laundry.
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious. They both look like they're thinking about baseball.
ReplyDeleteWhat was Mantle's RBI total in '64???
ReplyDeleteFamily Guy: High Class British Porn
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFi2GWrliDA
Master Chief, I just went to your site. Great air vids! The S-2 on the Ticonderoga causes more explatives that an old lady yelling 'bingo'.
ReplyDeleteTim
She's watching the wall clock. He paid for only fifteen minutes, and he lost a contact ten minutes ago.
ReplyDeleteLt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
She kinda looks a bit like John Lennon. OK, so I've had a couple cocktails.
ReplyDeletehey, could be Lennon. Is that Brian Epstein?
ReplyDeleteThank goodness it wasn't Yoko.
ReplyDelete