scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Monday, September 13, 2010
Gangster Government Stifles Criticism of Obamacare
That's why this is a recognized"Gangster Government," Mr. Barone.
Borrowing a RKOF technique, I think both Sibelius and Browner, as gaunt, hateable, doctrinaire statist bitches, should be thrown into a volcano. Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
Let's see Jeremy. By "Touchables" 2010 I meant Democrats are touchable in the upcoming elections....You know...the opposite of what Ness's men were (Untouchable)...Know what I mean?
BP hits boiling. Again. Like I said before, "It's what the media chooses not to cover that truly defines them." TRUTH!
ReplyDeleteThe Touchables" 2010
ReplyDeleteShe only kills babies. Bitch never met a fetus she didn't hate.
ReplyDeleteJMcD,
ReplyDeleteYou go ahaead and touch her. her first TV appearance was as the wicked witch of the west.
Film was a documentary as I recall.
Borrowing a RKOF technique, I think both Sibelius and Browner, as gaunt, hateable, doctrinaire statist bitches, should be thrown into a volcano.
ReplyDeleteLt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
So Bilious can ... I don't wish to be ungentlemanly but she can just go eff herself.
ReplyDeleteLet's see Jeremy.
ReplyDeleteBy "Touchables" 2010 I meant Democrats are touchable in the upcoming elections....You know...the opposite of what Ness's men were (Untouchable)...Know what I mean?