scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Wednesday, September 01, 2010
Origami Magic
Between the folds
This
is a truly fantastical look at orgiastic origami. The 10 minutes clip has voice sync problems, but if you have NetFlix, it's an instant view. I would generally only expect to see this mind bending ability in an idiot savant, but these guys can tie their own shoes and whistle Dixie. I can't comprehend talent like this.
Now, back to our original origami after an envirowacko diversion. Looks like the quantum leap was the concept of doing a layout on paper. I'd like to know how those guys get from the 3D bug to a flat pattern. That's some incredible visualization! The breadth and depth of human ability is truly amazing. The statists want to deny that and legislate us all the same. $&@%& them. Up with origami! Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
I'll email you the plans for an origami Christmas tree ornament.
ReplyDeleteTim
Here is another good site.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.instant-origami.com/
Tim
Origami plans for a Glock 27 or AR-15 would be more useful, Tim....
ReplyDeleteSo what's the deal w/ the hostage situation in Silver Spring? Any of our armed CWP brethren or sisteren in the building?
ReplyDeleteI just got off the beltway by Silver Spring , NNIIGGHHTT MARE !!!!! SMIBSID 8 \
ReplyDeleteAbout 6:30 I heard the envirowacko was shot to death by cops. Good riddance.
ReplyDeleteLt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
An Algore acolyte
ReplyDeleteand my favorite
ReplyDeletehttp://origamiboulder.com/
thoR~
III
Now, back to our original origami after an envirowacko diversion.
ReplyDeleteLooks like the quantum leap was the concept of doing a layout on paper. I'd like to know how those guys get from the 3D bug to a flat pattern. That's some incredible visualization! The breadth and depth of human ability is truly amazing. The statists want to deny that and legislate us all the same.
$&@%& them. Up with origami!
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
What Dick said.
ReplyDeletePlus: The Fwenchmannn - bwaaaahahahahahaaaa so... so....... so Fwench
e~C