scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
"the slide is interesting, but I find the use of concrete as a material for the slide extremely dangerous: abrasions for the children etc. " What fricken no nothing moron, must work for the EPA... RAK
Things money can buy. Loads and loads of money. :)
ReplyDelete"the slide is interesting, but I find the use of concrete as a material for the slide extremely dangerous: abrasions for the children etc. "
ReplyDeleteWhat fricken no nothing moron, must work for the EPA...
RAK
RAK, have you ever seen a concrete counter top, for instance? I know you've seen polished concrete floors - all as smooth as a babies behind.
ReplyDeleteRoger:
ReplyDeleteThe high density concrete used to build the Chunnel is smooth like marble.
You could also coat standard concrete with an epoxy that would make it as slippery as snot.
Reckon that's cool,
ReplyDeleteif it's not also the only way up.
My first thought: designer fire escape.
ReplyDeleteBeing a cruel bastard, my house slide turns into stairs about half way down.
ReplyDelete