scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Smells like napalm?Marathon players will understand.
Given the current attitude of women, I expect he would have a long line of women waiting to buy sandwiches and offer marriage proposals.
He murdered his wife, spent two decades in prison and lost his chiropractic license.AND he lost his chiropractic license.
I'd be a little leery of that taco filling...
"Yes sir!....and would you like that taco dismembered?....er, I mean, cut in half?"
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
Smells like napalm?
ReplyDeleteMarathon players will understand.
Given the current attitude of women, I expect he would have a long line of women waiting to buy sandwiches and offer marriage proposals.
ReplyDeleteHe murdered his wife, spent two decades in prison and lost his chiropractic license.
ReplyDeleteAND he lost his chiropractic license.
I'd be a little leery of that taco filling...
ReplyDelete"Yes sir!....and would you like that taco dismembered?....er, I mean, cut in half?"
ReplyDelete