scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Gooood, but I'd put 'em 3-ft away or less. Gotta learn to shoot from the hip into the predator's pelvis while your forearm is on his chest/throat. Then take a step or two back, and put two more into the traditional center of mass before he hits the ground.
To what DougM said - I've read that a person gutshot more often than not drops whatever is in his hand. If that's the case, a half second gut shot is better than delaying another second to elevate, acquire front sight and then deliver two to C of M. Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
Gooood, but I'd put 'em 3-ft away or less.
ReplyDeleteGotta learn to shoot from the hip into the predator's pelvis while your forearm is on his chest/throat. Then take a step or two back, and put two more into the traditional center of mass before he hits the ground.
(Turing word: moistie. Yeah, I'm havin' one.)
79 years, Great Grandmother, Loves her .45! http://truebluesam.blogspot.com/2010/09/no-worries.html
ReplyDeleteTo what DougM said - I've read that a person gutshot more often than not drops whatever is in his hand.
ReplyDeleteIf that's the case, a half second gut shot is better than delaying another second to elevate, acquire front sight and then deliver two to C of M.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
If nothing else, when they take a second to mess their pants you can take a breath and apply a proper sight picture for the second shot...
ReplyDelete