scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Merrily
The . short . one.
Buses stink.When I become dictator, I will ban diesel engines.Let them eat, er, let them walk!
I have said it before and I will say it again, Stupid people should not reproduce. UGH!SherryM
I would rather they reproduce than vote.
DougM summed it up. Neat. as. a. pin.
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
The . short . one.
ReplyDeleteBuses stink.
ReplyDeleteWhen I become dictator, I will ban diesel engines.
Let them eat, er, let them walk!
I have said it before and I will say it again, Stupid people should not reproduce. UGH!
ReplyDeleteSherryM
I would rather they reproduce than vote.
ReplyDeleteDougM summed it up. Neat. as. a. pin.
ReplyDelete