scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Friday, October 01, 2010
Notable Disincentives
If you were around in 1919
and came upon the following protest ...
I mean, seriously ... wouldn't you just
keep drinking?
and I'd ask for another.
ReplyDeleteDidn't they realize that drinking was their only hope?
And nobody is happier than the guy who washes mugs and shot glasses over at bar's joe & grill.
ReplyDeleteIf I didn't drink, it would be a good reason to start.
ReplyDeleteThe menfolk were also twelve times ugly, so it's all relative.
ReplyDeleteEmerson
The one on the left center looks alot like Bawney Fwank.
ReplyDeleteTim
I wouldn't hit a dead dog in the rear end with any part of any one of them!
ReplyDeleteAs to the resemblance to Bawney Fwank - he had to have ancestors, right?!
It's Bawney Fwank's dad.
ReplyDeleteQuick we need an antidote!
ReplyDeletehttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ndWlAQXHfT0/TEcJUHGgZNI/AAAAAAAAAXM/6gH6D-MgIqw/s1600/beer-8983.jpg
I'll tell them to fix me a sammich and grab me another beer.
ReplyDeleteIn the words of that great sage Barny Fife "If a bird were to fly by...they would all point" !
ReplyDeleteYeah, I know it's Barney...For the clip it's about the 6:40 mark !
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R2CJN9L1Fk
Probably not.
ReplyDeleteI would have thought that I'd gone wayyyy past the "beer goggles" stage and that it's time to quit.
I'd ask them for that in writing, notarized - just to be on the safe side.
ReplyDelete