Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Proper Charlie

9 comments:

  1. "UHmm, there are remotely triggered explosives in the ends of this thing you say?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off topic: this is hotter than any porn. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11559451

    Here's a new Republican strategy: get the flock out of here ferign devils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chaz -another bowfer dude, jes like Barfy.
    olds-mo-william

    ReplyDelete
  4. This. thing. is. heavy. Take it ... off!

    Your wife's? I, uh, thought it fell off the back of a lorry.

    Yeah, jush wanna git *hic* back to my *hic* room. Uh, thish ish my embashy, rhhhight? Any, you knhhhow, phrotogrifersh *hic* arhhhound?

    Pay the cabbie, wouldja? Mom has my wallet.

    Your sisters? Oh, bloody heck, I thought they were strippers.

    Me? *hic* No, it must be the ... the glhhobal war *hic* warmening.

    Oh, wait, you guys're Hindus? No wonder they threw me out during my pro-Sharia speech.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Uh, well you see I just can't stay away from the curry, but I get the runs every time and there is never any paper in the WC's here so I just take a segment off of this string of flowers and uh, you know."
    "But why the smell Sah!."
    "Didn't get there in time."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, this is the Derby-winner's neck-prize thingie.
    Guess I mistook that filly for me wife.

    Mum's the word, eh? But not the, you know, Queen Mum.

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.