scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Looks like Kirk got himself into a little tribble.
Tribble: • The new gerbil • See: muff • Backup hairpiece • The future's Nerf™ football • Part of the Federation Admiralty's psychological test for promotion to admiral after "don't ask don't tell" was abolished • For when Yeoman Rand's Aunt Flo is visiting or, perhaps, when Sulu's on leave. (yeah, I'm done)
Looks like Kirk got himself into a little tribble.
ReplyDeleteTribble:
• The new gerbil
• See: muff
• Backup hairpiece
• The future's Nerf™ football
• Part of the Federation Admiralty's psychological test for promotion to admiral after "don't ask don't tell" was abolished
• For when Yeoman Rand's Aunt Flo is visiting or, perhaps, when Sulu's on leave.
(yeah, I'm done)
I hate myself for wondering, but …
ReplyDeleteRodge, what are you wearing right now?
What the?....Does the Cap'n need a little brazil in the bikini area?
ReplyDelete