Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

McAssholes

McReason #792 to Nuke San Francisco
Bans Happy Meals

From the fascists who routinely apply that appellation to everyone else.

6 comments:

  1. Definately won't be missed in certain parts of SF, as they're ain't any children there, if you know what I mean.

    righty gomez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solution: And when you purchase any of our Happy Meals, for only one cent more, you get a choice of toy..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Gavin Newsome would veto that. Is he no longer mayor?

    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd almost be afraid to see what kind of toys the SF Board wants in THEIR 'happy meals'....

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always been a mystery to me why a parent would feed a perfectly healthy child a crappy meal anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  6. McDONALD'S should close every shop in SF and every place they pass crap laws like this.

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.