Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Are You MFKN Man Enough - Sheesh

Loved the '20s and '80s, hated the '70s. 
All if them. This is why.
Are you man enough?!?


Are you man enough

8 comments:

  1. And if your message was just a bit too subtle for her to pick up on, it looks like the folks at 1-800-848-9107 had the perfect product to complement your brand new Can't Bust 'Em's.

    WBB

    ReplyDelete
  2. A toss-up over which is most distasteful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 5th season eh? I'm thinking Boss, but little comes to mind. I think Beavis and Butthead didn't last that long. All in the Family did. Most everything that did (ahem M*A*S*H, Simpsons) wore out their welcome. How about we go with Firing Line for game, set and match?

    ReplyDelete
  4. But, hey, it's 50% Polyester! Genuine Polyester.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! The seventies! The decade that fashion forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, fashion was there, she was just very ugly.

    Casca

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only thing I liked about the 70's is that it's gone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her? HER? I was there for the 70's, and let me assure you that no straight guy EVER wore those (that?).

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.