scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
S.O.
Thunder, Lightning, Snow Here Continual power outages. Repent. The End Is Now.
you bastard!
Here in RI we are just hunkering down and I will head outside to brave the snowblower shortly. I hate snow...hate winter...hate progressives and that is that.
Heh! Sixty-one degrees and sunny here in San Antonio today.
ReplyDeleteI left Maryland in 1959. Never missed the snow.
Brigadier Major Mike
Love the snow...it's pretty much muslim free...
ReplyDeleteIn the morning, can we see some pictures of the aftermath?
ReplyDeleteHere in RI we are just hunkering down and I will head outside to brave the snowblower shortly. I hate snow...hate winter...hate progressives and that is that.
ReplyDeleteBolivar
RI, a Liberal bastion's bastion of Liberalism wtf.
ReplyDeleteThis'll warm ya up. Ya'll come fishin.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bocasurfcam.com/