Pages

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Those glasses ...

Visions Even I Don't Understand

Ming the Merciless orchestration



8 comments:

  1. Film night at the White House. Briefing afterwards. Bring pen and notepads.
    http://tinyurl.com/27hg8wd

    olds-mo-william

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work in a machine shop. Company rules require safety glasses at all times when on the shop floor. Those of us that spend a lot of time on the floor can spot a newbie just by the look of the glasses on their faces. He's never worked a day in his life, let alone been around people that do. It just shows.

    Trevor

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, uh...the guy in the glasses...Ming the Clueless, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Wookie made him wear them when she was teaching him.....Discipline.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that somewhere there is at least one Dhimicrat reading this and screaming, "It Burns!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's not Ming.
    He Mini-Ming, Emperor of Mongrel.

    ReplyDelete

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.