scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
If she starts singing, it's over.Casca
The answer is C - government handouts came first.
Let the guy in uniform go to the head of the line. He's got more important sh*t to do than you.
Nah, he doesn't. He's a sailor. How do you like those Chicom sailor uniforms Doug?Casca
I see a Flashdance bucket of water tilting on the edge, wait for it. Its about time "squids" got a respectable uniform.
Casca,Heckfire, man, I retired in '92. I have no friggin' idea what the uniforms are anymore.Army pilots still wear spurs?
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
If she starts singing, it's over.
ReplyDeleteCasca
The answer is C - government handouts came first.
ReplyDeleteLet the guy in uniform go to the head of the line. He's got more important sh*t to do than you.
ReplyDeleteNah, he doesn't. He's a sailor. How do you like those Chicom sailor uniforms Doug?
ReplyDeleteCasca
I see a Flashdance bucket of water tilting on the edge, wait for it.
ReplyDeleteIts about time "squids" got a respectable uniform.
Casca,
ReplyDeleteHeckfire, man, I retired in '92. I have no friggin' idea what the uniforms are anymore.
Army pilots still wear spurs?