scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
I loved him on Andy Griffith.Tim
Nicholson?
IMDB. Two times. Once in '66 and again in '67.Tim
Who is Helen Thomas for $100 Alex?
I wonder who he gives his spare bball tix to. Col. Whiskey
I was gonna say Sigfried or Roy, but ...
Jack puts the move on Aunt Bee...http://tommcmahon.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/28/jacktagsm.jpg
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
I loved him on Andy Griffith.
ReplyDeleteTim
Nicholson?
ReplyDeleteIMDB. Two times. Once in '66 and again in '67.
ReplyDeleteTim
Who is Helen Thomas for $100 Alex?
ReplyDeleteI wonder who he gives his spare bball tix to.
ReplyDeleteCol. Whiskey
I was gonna say Sigfried or Roy, but ...
ReplyDeleteJack puts the move on Aunt Bee...
ReplyDeletehttp://tommcmahon.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/28/jacktagsm.jpg