scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
I'll be 53 in May and I still scored a 73%. Not too bad fer a young'n, ehh?Cannon Man
I surprised myself...got 88 % correct. (I'm 57)
I got 96%. Got two of the Mercury's years reversed.But then I have been in the car business for 35+ years. Shoulda got them all right.
i got a 94%... I guess I'm old enough to ahve seen all of these cars on the road...
94% also here
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
I'll be 53 in May and I still scored a 73%. Not too bad fer a young'n, ehh?
ReplyDeleteCannon Man
I surprised myself...got 88 % correct. (I'm 57)
ReplyDeleteI got 96%. Got two of the Mercury's years reversed.
ReplyDeleteBut then I have been in the car business for 35+ years. Shoulda got them all right.
i got a 94%... I guess I'm old enough to ahve seen all of these cars on the road...
ReplyDelete94% also here
ReplyDelete