scream-of-consciousness;
"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Pages
▼
Friday, April 29, 2011
More Will and Grace
Will & Kate Side-By-Side
When I see "Will and
Kate" I automatically file it as that horrid television show. Am
I the only one?
The best part about the wedding was that our head Negro was not invited. That alone firms up our two country's love and respect for one another. England! England! England!
fvukkgty8.0yi]lk
ReplyDelete[
Oops. It is letting me comment. Sorry, that was a test!
ReplyDeleteTim
What show?
ReplyDeleteJon & Grace plus 8?
Mary-Kate & Allie?
The Fresh Prince & Katharine Hepburn?
Okay, I'll stop.
One always hopes that love will endure... it's just not the way to bet.
ReplyDeleteCasca
A very poorly written one, with few punch lines, no humor and taxpayers to pickup the tab.
ReplyDeleteA Mudgeon from Texas
looks like ice and water are coming out of his ear!
ReplyDeleteps - I thought we fought a war to get away from those assholes?
The best part about the wedding was that our head Negro was not invited. That alone firms up our two country's love and respect for one another. England! England! England!
ReplyDeleteGe-eze,
ReplyDeletehe's s'post'a be amana action,
but she looks frigidaire.