scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
SHE EYED HIS BEARD AND SAID NO DICE THE WEDDING’S OFF I’LL COOK THE RICE MYANMAR..er, er..BURMA SHAVE
"Babies haven't any hair.Old men's heads are just as bare.Between the cradle and the graveLie a haircut and a shave."Burma Shave- Skyhawker, Doug
Northbound U.S. 15 near the Mason and Dixon Line on the way to Gettysburg c. 196030 Days hath September,April, June,and the Speed Offender.Burma Shave
Don't touch my beard,You will not dareI shall not shaveI'll keep my hairNo to Burma Shave.(she's cute though)
Beard Or Bikini Clam,Whatever You Will,So Smooth & Soft,Sure Beats A Brazil!BURMA SHAVE
Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.
SHE EYED
ReplyDeleteHIS BEARD
AND SAID NO DICE
THE WEDDING’S OFF
I’LL COOK THE RICE
MYANMAR..er, er..BURMA SHAVE
"Babies haven't any hair.
ReplyDeleteOld men's heads are just as bare.
Between the cradle and the grave
Lie a haircut and a shave."
Burma Shave
- Skyhawker, Doug
Northbound U.S. 15 near the Mason and Dixon Line on the way to Gettysburg c. 1960
ReplyDelete30 Days hath September,
April, June,
and the Speed Offender.
Burma Shave
Don't touch my beard,
ReplyDeleteYou will not dare
I shall not shave
I'll keep my hair
No to Burma Shave.
(she's cute though)
Beard Or Bikini Clam,
ReplyDeleteWhatever You Will,
So Smooth & Soft,
Sure Beats A Brazil!
BURMA SHAVE